Isol8 is an advanced mix monitoring tool. It divides the frequency range into 5 bands.
These 5 bands can be soloed or muted individually. This will help you to concentrate on certain frequency ranges during the mixing and mastering process.
Isol8 is originally designed to be used on the master track, but it can also be used on individual audio track busses.
- 5 adjustable frequency bands
- Solo/mute function for each band individually
- Linkwitz-Riley crossover filter design
- 24/48dB/Oct filter slope
- Multiple filter channel modes (Stereo/Left/Right/Mid/Side)
- Multiple monitor modes (Stereo/Left/Right/Mid/Side)
- In-place or centered monitoring
- Adjustable output level
- Loudness dim function
- Large and easy to use GUI
- 64-bit internal processing
- free of charge
Please download ISOL8 here.
- Windows XP or newer
- Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
- Win: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
- OS X: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32/64 Bit AU, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
- Tested with: Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab 6/7/8/9, FL Studio 12.x, PT10/12, Reason 9.5
- AAX: fix for jumping monitor buttons, again
- AAX: fix for jumping monitor buttons
- Change: auto engage filter bypass when no solo/mute button is active
- Solo/Mute Button: right mouse button deactivates all other buttons
- VST3: mute/solo button trigger problem fixed
- WaveLab offline render fix
- VST3: offline render bypass fix
- Solo/Mute Button: shift mouse click deactivates all other buttons
- GUI: orthographic rendering
- Filter Bypass: complete filter bypass
- Monitor: option to either monitor in-place or centered
- Initial release