AMM Automatic Microphone Mixer
(no longer maintained, please look at AMM2)
AMM is a 32to2 channel automatic microphone mixer. It offers several advanced mix modes and extensive controls for each channel.
AMM can be used to mix quickly a discussion round, a dialog with several speakers or even an audio conference with up to 16 microphones to a stereo signal.AMM supports multiple channel configurations, from mono up to 16 stereo channels, depending on the DAW capabilities.
AMM mixes automatically 16 stereo channels into one stereo out channel, depending on the mixing modes and channel strength. AMM controls the envelope of the channel strength with the parameter Attack, Hold and Release.
A single channel can be defined as moderator channel. This channel has priority over the other channels. As soon as the moderator channel is active, the other channels are dimmed by the value of the moderator attenuation. This function is available in all mixing modes.
No channel flagged as moderator channel
CH1 flagged as moderator channel, CH1 is below noise level
CH1 is above noise level, other channels are dimmed by -12dB
Normal Mixing (Mix mode off)
AMM is used as normal 32to2 mixer including moderator function.
Auto Mixing (Mix mode Auto)
AMM automatically reduces the strength of a channel when it is not being used. It lowers the hiss, rumble, reverberation and other extraneous noise that occur when several microphones operate simultaneously. The strength of suppression is controlled by the parameter strength.
Auto Balanced Mixing (Mix mode Auto Bal.)
AMM automatically reduces the strength of a channel when it is not being used. The sum of all channels is not louder as the loudest channel. The strength of suppression is controlled by the parameter strength.
Prio Mixing (Mix mode Prio)
AMM automatically mutes all channels except the loudest channel. It cancels the hiss, rumble, reverberation and other extraneous noise that occur when several microphones operate simultaneously.
Mix mode off
Mix mode auto, louder channels contribute more
Mix mode auto balanced, louder channels contribute more, but sum is not louder than loudest
Mix mode prio, loudest channel mutes all other channels.
- 16 internal stereo channels
- internal mixing or external mixing with sender/receiver mode
- speech pre filter
- switchable pre-delay
- envelope controlled channel strength
- noise gate
- mix modes: normal, auto, auto balanced, prio
- moderator mode
- extensive channel controls like mono, trim, bypass, weight, mute, solo and pan
- input/output metering
- write channel strength as automation data to DAW
- click-free 64-bit internal processing
- Large and easy to use GUI
Demo version versus Registered version
In demo mode (without registering) the plugin mutes audio every 90 seconds for a short period. This could be circumvented by clicking on the "TBProAudio" logo within 90 seconds.
Please download AMM here.
Please order AMM activation key here.
- UPDATE: VST2, 1-32 channels for internal mixer => Reaper/Live Professor 2
- UPDATE: VST2, multi channel output option => Reaper/Live Professor 2
- UPDATE: small changes in registration process
- FIX: VST3 Cubase read correct bypass state
- FIX: session data reduced
- UPDATE: user preset management improved
- FIX: crash VST3, Adobe Audition 2020
- FIX: improved Studio One/Ableton compatibility
- FIX: improved DAW bypass handling
- UPDATE: stepped level/gain mouse input
- FIX: load default values from disk (AAX)
- FIX: store current preset name with project (VST3/AAX)
- NEW: Info menu
- FIX: Ableton Live/Studio One/FL Studio PDC
- FIX: VST3 parameter restore fixed
- FIX: removed "32-32" config to increase DAW compatibility (e.g. Ableton Live, FL Studio and Studio One)
- Small GUI changes
- sync stability improved
- DAW setup simplified, please refer to the manual
- sync fix for demo mode
- sync stability improved
- AAX stability improved
- AAX multichannel fix
- Manual updated
- Initial release