It features large readouts, meters, graphs, measurement history anddatalogging.
With dpMeterXT, you can define the measurement parameters in a very detailed way (i.a. integration time, gating levels, filter).
Broadcast/Music Production Standards/Recommendations
- EBU R128 (Europe TV)
- ATSC A/85 (US TV)
- TASA (Movie)
- ITU BS.1770 (Europe)
- AGCOM 219 (Italy)
- ARIB TR-B32 (Japan)
- OP-59 (Australia)
- Replay Gain
Large and customizable readouts
dpMeterXT displays Integrated/Short Term/Momentary Loudness values, current time, Loudness Range/Peak to Loudness ratio and Peak/TruePeak values. The color of each graphical element can be changed.
Overall loudness or peak level can be easily matched to a given reference level.
Live loudness and TruePeak meters, up to 9.1/10.0 channel configuration
dpMeterXT displays Short Term/Momentary Loudness current/max levels and Peak/Truepeak current/max levels with switchable channel configrations.
Loudness history graph including reports and data export
dpMeterXT displays loudness values as graph over time including loudness distribution. Additionally it can store the measurement data for further comparision.
dpMeterXT supports K/A/B/C/M/Custom weighting filters, extended to 100kHz.
dpMeterXT can log all measurements manually or automatically.
CSV data export
dpMeterXT can export all measurement data as csv file for further processing in spreadsheet applications.
- click-free 64-bit internal processing
- multi channel metering: up to 10 channels, multiple channel configurations
- supports all relevant loudness measurement standards
- multiple presets
- integrated, short term, momentary, TP/peak and LRA/PiLR/PsLR
- True Peak measurement based on ITU BS.1770-4
- K/A/B/C/M/user-defined weighting filter
- continuous/synced measurement
- record metering results as automation data
- large and accurate live meters
- loudness history graph
- reports and CSV data export
- scalable GUI
- customizable GUI colors
- adjustable pre-gain
- loudness/peak/True Peak matching
Get more colorsets here.
Demo version versus Registered version
In demo mode (without registering) the plugin mutes audio every 90 seconds for a short period. This could be circumvented by clicking on the "dpMeterXT" logo within 90 seconds.
Please download dpMeter XT here.
- Windows XP SP3 or newer
- Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
- Win: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
- OS X: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32/64 Bit AU, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
- Tested with: Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab 6/7/8/9, FL Studio 12.x, PT10/12/2018, Reason 9.5
Please order dpMeterXT activation key here.
- Fix: set marker crash
- Channel processing: pass through all available channels
- Fix: writing automation data
- Fix for default preset
- VST3: Fix writing automation data
- AAX: fixed crash
- GUI Resizing optimized
- Sync: back to pre 1.2.3 behavior
- New preset: ITU-R BS1770-4 LKFS
- VST3: Support WaveLab offline render
- VST3: Fixed sync function in WaveLab
- Small fixes
- Standard A-Weighting added
- Preset: EBU R128 LU +27 adjusted
- Preset: ITU Presets adjusted
- Preset: TASA 82/85 adjusted, erroneous rel. gate fixed
- M-Weighting: adjusted for better performance outside 31.5-31.5k
- Small changes in preset handling
- A/B/C-Weighting adjusted for better performance from 10k-100k
- PLR: show exact mode in log file (Pilr/PsLR)
- AU/VST2/VST3: improved internal preset handling
- Automation: Fixed bug with data writing
- Presets: menu for user presets added
- Manual updated
- PLR: switchable integrated/short term peak to loudness range
- Graph: fixed crash during display update
- Graph: Crash fixed while moving with mouse
- Presets added: Netflix
- VST3 Resize fix
- VST2 Resize fix
- PLR/LRA: Small GUI changes
- Presets added: Tidal, Replay Gain, Pandora
- Public release