DynaRide is an advanced gain rider plug-in with multiple detector programs, side chain support and switchable pre-delay. On top of it DynaRide can enhance the output signal by limiting the riding process to specific audio signals like speech, vocal and bass.
DynaRide offers several detector modes designed for special tasks like dialog, vocal or bass riding. Additionally the riding process can be enhanced by focusing to specific audio signals like speech, vocal and bass.
Tthe VU/Gain meter lets you visually control the gain riding process.
- Adjustable attack and release
- Advanced signal detector including programs for vocal, speech and bass
- Vocal, speech and bass enhancer
- Switchable pre-delay
- VU meter for input/output signal and gain
- Read/Write gain as automation data
- Side chain support
- Preset management
- Large and easy to use GUI
- 64-bit internal processing
Demo version versus Registered version
In demo mode (without registering) the plugin mutes audio every 90 seconds for a short period. This could be circumvented by clicking on the "DynaRide" logo within 90 seconds.
Please download DynaRide here.
- Windows XP SP3 or newer
- Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
- Win: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
- OS X: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32/64 Bit AU, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
- Tested with: Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab 6/7/8/9, FL Studio 12.x, PT10/12/2018, Reason 9.5
Please order DynaRide activation key here.
- AAX/RTAS: Fixed crash due to incorrect PDC initialization
- AAX: fix rounding int values
- Bypass: fixed latency compensation when plugin is bypassed in some hosts (e.g. Cubase, Studio One, Logic ...)
- GUI: small fixes
- GUI: mouse control logic adjusted, please refer to the manual
- PDC: improved DAW notification
- Fix: writing automation data
- NEW: Side chaining (Please to note that mono channel configs are no longer supported)
- NEW: Read automation data
- Fix for default preset
- AAX: Fix init crash
- VST3: Fix writing automation data
- Preset manager: extended
- Preset manager: fix for user presets
- Preset manager: save/load default state
- Presets: Factory default added
- VST3: PDC fix
- Propellerhead Reason: fix for automation data
- Small fix for value fields
- Start-up: Fix for erroneous start-up values
- Small fix for preset management
- Fix for prev/next preset
- VST2: bypass fix
- Initial release