FinalLoud is a loudness and True Peak finalizer tool.
FinalLoud solves quickly a very common challenge in audio engineering: reaching a certain target loudness level for any audio material while maintaining given True Peak ceiling.
Therefore FinalLoud combines a gain control, a high quality True Peak limiter and an accurate loudness meter under an easy-to-use interface. The gain control pushes the loudness level to the target level and in parallel the limiter ensures the True Peak ceiling.
- 4 measurement methods: EBU IL/SL Max, RMS IL/SL Max
- Adjustable reference level
- Adjustable True Peak ceiling level
- Loudness measurement based on EBU R128-2014
- True Peak measurement based on ITU BS.1770-4
- Automatic sync of measurement with DAW start/stop
- Preset management
- Many useful presets
- Large and easy to use GUI
- 64-bit internal processing
Demo version versus Registered version
In demo mode (without registering) the plugin mutes audio every 90 seconds for a short period. This could be circumvented by clicking on the "TBProAudio" logo within 90 seconds.
Please download FinalLoud here.
- Windows XP SP3 or newer
- Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
- Win: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
- OS X: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32/64 Bit AU, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
- Tested with: Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab 6/7/8/9, FL Studio 12.x, PT10/12/2018, Reason 9.5
Please order FinalLoud activation key here.
- WaveLab: DAW sync fix
- Presets: preset manager updated
- Presets: new preset manager, xml based
- AAX/RTAS: Fixed crash due to incorrect PDC initialization
- AAX: fix rounding int values
- Bypass: fixed latency compensation when plugin is bypassed in some hosts (e.g. Cubase, Studio One, Logic ...)
- GUI: mouse control logic adjusted, please refer to the manual
- Presets: YouTube updated
- Presets: AES Streaming added
- TP Limiter: improved anti-aliasing
- Fix for default preset
- MatchMode: Small parameter fix
- DaVinci Resolve: fix for frame size mismatch
- Preset "ACX AudioBooks" added
- Preset manager improved
- New: Mono processing
- New: In place render support (Match mode relative/absolute)
- VST3: Support WaveLab offline render
- Initial release