SLM2 is a smart stereo loudness maximizer including “analog spice” and 16x over-sampling. The goal of the design was to maximize the loudness of the audio signal while maintaining transparency.
The SLM2 DSP analyses every sample of the incoming stereo signal within a defined time frame and calculates the optimal volume increase. This guarantees maximum possible transparency.
The overall loudness can be further increased by the following, optional clipper stage. Signal aliasing can be reduced by enabling over-sampling.SLM2 is used in all limiting situation like track/bus and master limiting.
With SLM2 you reach the maximum possible volume with minimal sound degeneration. Attack / Release offers even more possibilities for sound design.
The overall loudness can be further increased by the following optional clipper stage.
Use the IN / OUT / GR meters to visually control the limiting process. On top of that, SLM2 offers oversampling up to x16.
- highly transparent brick-wall-limiter
- switchable saturation of input signal
- complete control over attack and release
- switchable look ahead
- 2 limiter modes
- additional drive and clip stage
- stereo link
- over-sampling up to 16x
- easy to use GUI
- preset manager
- large and accurate live meters
- supports all sample rates
Demo version versus Registered version
In demo mode (without registering) the plugin mutes audio every 90 seconds for a short period. This could be circumvented by clicking on the "TBProAudio" logo within 90 seconds.
Please download SLM2 here.
Please order SLM2 activation key here.
After installation product is in demo mode and needs to be activated. Please follow the steps described in the manual or here.
- UPDATE: small changes in registration process
- UPDATE: support for PreSonus::IGainReductionInfo
- FIX: VST3 Cubase read correct bypass state
- FIX: session data reduced
- UPDATE: user preset management improved
- FIX: crash VST3, Adobe Audition 2020
- FIX: improved Studio One/Ableton compatibility
- FIX: improved DAW bypass handling
- UPDATE: stepped level/gain mouse input
- FIX: load default values from disk (AAX)
- FIX: store current preset name with project (VST3/AAX)
- FIX: PDC for Sadie
- Ableton Live/Studio One/FL Studio PDC fix
- Info menu
- Meter: wrong VU labels fixed
- Presets: preset manager updated
- Presets: new preset manager, xml based
- AAX/RTAS: Fixed crash due to incorrect PDC initialization
- GUI: Show parameter values if mouse is over control
- GUI: mouse control logic adjusted, please refer to the manual
- PDC: communication with DAW optimized
- Clipper: bug fixed
- Parameter Saturation mode added
- Limiter mode "smooth" added
- DSP optimizations
- Small GUI fixes