ST1 is a simple tool that lets you control the width and the panorama of a stereo audio signal. It includes a mono-to-stereo function, a stereo field enhancer, a rich panning knob that includes spectral panning, and a bass-focus feature. The phase and correlation meter visually monitors the panning position and stereo width.
- Phase meter
- Correlation meter
- Adjustable mono to stereo converter
- Variable stereo width
- Automatable pan knob with variable pan law and many comfort functions
- Spectral panning
- Bass focus
- Preset management
- Many useful presets
- Large and easy to use GUI
- 64-bit internal processing
- Very low CPU usage
Demo version versus Registered version
In demo mode (without registering) the plugin mutes audio every 90 seconds for a short period. This could be circumvented by clicking on the "TBProAudio" logo within 90 seconds.
Please download ST1 here.
- Windows XP SP3 or newer
- Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
- Win: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
- OS X: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32/64 Bit AU, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
- Tested with: Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab 6/7/8/9, FL Studio 12.x/20.x, PT10/12/2018, Reason 9.5
Please order ST1 activation key here.
- Presets: preset manager updated
- AU: fixed random crash
- GUI: zipper noise reduced